Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Mini Spa at your Home

{ Make your bathroom be a mini spa day at your own house }

I love finding new products to fall in love with, specially when they are so affordable!

Here are my new favorite products to make your next bathtub time feel like a spa day.

Products/

Bubble Bath:
Village Naturals Therapy Stress & Tension (get it at Target)
Village Naturals Therapy Aches & Pains Relief (get it at Target)   

Face: Mario Badescu (get it at Ulta)

Face: St.Ives Apricot Scrub (get it at Winco)

Lips: Vanilla & Oatmeal Lip Balm (get it at Anthropologie)



I love mixing the Stress & Tension mineral bath soak with the foaming bath oil & body wash, after the bath I would wash my face with St. Ives Apricot Scrub and spray my face with the amazing rosewater from Mario Badescu and finish it with putting some Lip Balm from Barr-CO. IT FEELS AMAZING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment