Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Summer Skirt

I fell in love with this Free People skirt when I saw it online - and was thrilled that it was even prettier in person! I decided to go with a more casual look by pairing my skirt with a loose and flowy Free People crop top and gladiator sandals. 

I love the fact that when you find a great skirt you can always dress it up or down.

I also visited the MAC counter and updated my make up with a few bright summery colors! That's always the best way to help if your make up is feeling a little boring! 

Lip Color by MAC: LIPSTICK | LIPLINER

Blush color by MAC:  BLUSH |  (sold out online at MAC) but available at Nordstrom where I originally purchased it.






2 comments:

  1. I love this skirt!!! 😍 Was it bought recently? I don't see it online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erin! Isn't it beautiful!? I double checked for you under the description of the skirt and didn't see it. But In case you'd like to look other places it's called the Roaring Twenties Maxi Black. Thanks for looking at our blog! Xo Jocelyn

      Delete